Monday, June 18, 2012

Lower Priced Prescription Drugs Without Having to Leave the United States

One of our recent delighted customers emailed us and said: "This is a service I would have loved to have used when I found my prescription medicine was going to cost me $500 per month. My doctor let me know that where I live, this prescription is particularly expensive so he sent me to a Canadian pharmacy who then outsourced their orders to India. Services like yours help people research other locations in the United States that can help patients get their medicine faster and for a cheaper cost." This is true. If you can get approved for free or discounted medicine subsidies right in the USA, why should you pay your hard earned prescription dollars to Canadian Pharmacies or India pharmacies? The medicines PrescriptionAssistanceProgram.com helps you obtain for free or low cost are the exact same quality of medicines your local USA pharmacy sells....only free, nearly free or drastically reduced prices. This Prescription Assistance Program is designed to help all ages who cannot afford their prescription drugs. Call 1-573-351-1000 to ask questions or to begin enrollment by phone. To learn more or to enroll securely online right now visit Prescription Assistance Program. Tell them how you heard about this page.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cindy

    I spoke to you on the phone this morning and you were wonderful and your program has saved my life. I was recently layed off of my job of 12 yrs and currently have no health insurance. I am also a breast cancer survivor actively still taking oral chemo medicine Arimidex. I recently went to pick up my medication and the pharmacy told me that the generic Armimidex was going to be $189.00. I could not afford that. The pharmacy tech told me to look on-line for coupons that would help lower my cost. That is when I discovered your web-site. I printed off the coupon and took it to the pharmacy. They told me that it reduced the cost from $189.00 to $14.10 something I can afford. I am also going to fill out the application to have my medication for possibly free. Thanks so much for your help.. Cindy...You and your website are life savers.


    Sincerely


    Tammy C.
    Eckert, CO 81418

    ReplyDelete
  2. PremiumRxDrugs.com is a professionally managed generic drugs distributor, supplying generic drugs and formulations to patients around the world.

    ReplyDelete